Sunday, May 29, 2011

mario like-a the pinball

here are some things that make me happy.  maybe you will be happy as well.

recently i discovered that eating strawberry flavored frozen yogurt will turn my tongue pink.

once, my good friend bobby billy said that he got into a staring contest with a duck, and the duck pooped itself.  i promptly took a mental note not to get into a staring contest with bobby billy.

speaking of people named bobby billy, cookies make me happy.  for real.  especially when my mom makes them.  or when bobby billy makes them.

southern accents make me happy.  what also makes me happy is when i sometimes speak in a southern accent, and people are like "where are you from?" and i'm like "california."  and then they say something like, "oh... southern california, right?"

such geniuses make me happy.

nintendo has always been a source of happiness.  smash brothers makes me happy.  and angry.  but mostly happy.  i bond with my older brothers by playing smash brothers.  i met some of my best friends playing smash brothers.  no joke.

This.  This makes me happy.


how can i speak of happiness without mentioning babies?  babies are happy. and cute.  and they poop themselves.  and to all you haters out there: i am NOT a baby creep.  seriously.  i can be in a bad mood and then see someone strollering or carrying a baby and i just have to be happy.  anyone with a soul would be.

people who laugh make me happy.  its hard for something not to be funny when everyone else is laughing at it.  its like a reflex inside of you or something.  its even better when the lady-types are laughing.  they're way more happier than dudes are anyways.  most girls i know will laugh at anything.  i'm not even that funny but i can say just about whatever and they crack up and then i feel like i'm awesome.  just cause they want to be happy.

i once saw four ducks, two dude ducks and two ladyducks.  i threw some goldfish at them to eat.  the ladyducks and one of the dude ducks were totally for it and were happily eating and speaking to me in quackese.  but the other dude duck was sitting back being too cool for the rest of them.  i had to throw goldfish like right at his face in order for him to eat any.  it will make me happy to see that dude duck get over his pride.

today my friend drew a purple tree just for me.  that made me happy.

what also makes me really happy is when i see a total nerdular nerdy nerd-dork of a nerd holding hands with a total babe.  or just another nerd for that matter.  basically any time i see a nerd win i'm happy.  like mcfly winning over biff.  ash over team rocket.  or any other dork winning over the dirtbags like edward cullen, charlie sheen, or johnny caringa.

in the end, there are basically a ton of things that make me happy.  and i find more on the days that i decide that i'm going to be happy rather than the days that i decide i'm going to be angry.  thanks to everyone who's been a part of making me happy.

3 comments:

  1. let me guess... Sara drew you a purple tree and you want a babe?
    But you're happy so that's good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica are you implying that i'm a total nerdular nerdy nerd-dork of a nerd? cause like, ouch.

    ReplyDelete